JONATHAN CAHN,– Messianic Rabbi, Prolific Speaker, Writer, International Evangelist writes another Best Seller. The Mystery of the Shemitah – IT’S A GREAT GIFT! PERRY STONE- Worldwide Evangelist, Writer, Speaker writes, Crack in Your Armor. DAVID JEREMIAH- Pastor, TV Evangelist, Writer, writes Agents of the Apocalypse and The Jeremiah Study Bible. Order today and delivery 12/24/14. Read the rest of this entry »
2. Israel is the Worship Center of the World.
3. God’s Earthly Throne is there and will be there forever.
4. Jesus was born there. He lived there. He rebuked the storm on the Sea of Galilee and was baptized in the River Jordan.
5. Because of the persecution the Jews in Israel have to pay
6. Israel is Gods Beautiful, Chosen Place on Earth. Tel Aviv is one of the Top Beach cities in the world. Israel is a country rich with natural resources, beauty, culture, diversity, and Godliness.
7. Israel is the site of many Holy Events in the Bible.
8. The Holiest site in Judaism, the Western Wall in Jerusalem, is all of the remains of the second Temple. It is near the Temple Mount, where the 3rd Temple will be built; and the most controversial real estate in the world. Read the rest of this entry »
PRAYER, FASTING AND REPENTANCE - DAY OF ATONEMENT
Yom Kippur, also known as Day of Atonement, is the holiest and most solemn day of the year for the Jews. Its central themes are atonement and repentance. Jews traditionally observe this holy day with a 24-hour period of fasting and intensive prayer, often spending most of the day in synagogue services. Yom Kippur completes the annual period known in Judaism as the High Holy Days or Yamim Nora’im (“Days of Awe”). Read the rest of this entry »
THE FEAST OF TRUMPETS, #5 OF THE SEVEN FEASTS OF ISRAEL WAS INSTITUTED BY GOD THROUGH MOSES HIS SERVANT AT MOUNT SINAI. LEVITICUS 23:23 “Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying 24 Speak to the children of Israel, saying: ‘In the seventh month, on the first day of the month, you shall have a sabbath-rest, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, a holy convocation. 25 You shall do no customary work on it; and you shall offer an offering made by fire to the Lord.’” Thus the Feast of Trumpets began. Moses instituted this feast as the fifth of seven feasts. Feast of Trumpets is also called Rosh Hashanah. Read the rest of this entry »
Dr. Michael Evans is a New York Times Best Selling author, award winning commentator, journalist, minister, the head of several prominent international organizations in the US, The Netherlands and Israel. As a middle-eastern analyst, and award- winning journalist, Dr. Mike Evans provides commentary on Middle Eastern affairs for a variety of media. He has appeared on Good Morning America, Crossfire, Nightline, The Good Morning Show (Great Britain) and appears frequently on Fox News, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC. His articles have been published in the Wall St. Journal, The USA Today, The Washington Times, the Jersalem Post, and others. Read the rest of this entry »
Wikipedia: Pentecost (Ancient Greek: Πεντηκοστή [ἡμέρα], Pentēkostē [hēmera], “the fiftieth [day]“) is the Greek name for the Feast of Weeks, a prominent feast in the calendar of ancient Israel celebrating the giving of the Law on Sinai. This feast is still celebrated in Judaism as Shavuot. Later, in the Christian liturgical year, it became a feast commemorating the descent of the Holy Spirit upon the Apostles and other followers of Jesus Christ (120 in all), as described in the Acts of the Apostles 2:1–31. For this reason, Pentecost is sometimes described by some Christians today as the “Birthday of the Church”.